The First-ever Battery-powered PA from Electro-Voice!
Good things take time — including speakers! That’s why Electro-Voice put years of thoughtful research into the Everse 8, their first-ever battery-powered PA. The Everse 8 offers a host of travel-friendly features, including 12-hour battery life, Bluetooth streaming, QuickSmart Mobile control, and more. All this is paired with top-tier components like a Dynacord high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and a DSP module, as well as an 8-inch woofer and a high-output titanium tweeter. The Everse 8 maximizes its great components with a suite of powerful mixing tools onboard; there’s a 4-channel digital mixer, studio-quality effects and processing, feedback suppression, and 48-volt phantom power for microphones. All that and more is housed in a rugged but elegant polypropylene shell that’s weatherized for water resistance to splashes and rain. This speaker is an amazing pick for musicians, DJs, event hosts, buskers, and more! You get a little bit of everything, all with exceptional sound quality, when you choose the Everse 8 from Sweetwater!
Flexible features at a great price
The Everse 8 excels at practically every possible application we’ve thrown at it. The speaker itself can be setup multiple different ways. Mount it on a tripod for the ultimate long throw at sporting events or outdoor gatherings; turn it into a stage wedge monitor using the 55° angle; or turn it upright with a 30° kick-back angle that projects upward and out. And with up to 12 hours of battery life per charge, the Everse 8 is ready for events that last all day or all night.
What’s more, the Everse 8 pairs extremely well with wireless and wired microphone systems. The speaker features 48-volt phantom power output and a 12-volt DC port for powering wireless mic systems straight from the Everse 8 battery. Additionally, the Everse 8 accessory tray (sold separately) easily mounts to the top of the speaker for neatly organizing receivers and other wireless gear.
The Everse 8 offers straightforward Bluetooth streaming with additional control options via the QuickSmart Mobile app. The QuickSmart Mobile app gives users simplified, streamlined control of audio, effects, and mix functions via a mobile smart device. Essentially, you can control all of the speaker’s audio features from afar — a must-have feature for busy hosts and dedicated sound technicians alike! If you find yourself wanting even more power than what comes stock, Everse 8 speakers can also be used in true stereo via Bluetooth.
Top-notch EV and Dynacord components
Each component on the Everse 8 adheres to rigorous Electro-Verse standards of quality and performance. It’s the same exceptional look, feel, and sound we expect from EV microphones and speakers, but streamlined for portable and outdoor use. Regarding hardware, the Everse 8’s 8-inch woofer features patented Electro-Voice SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) port design that yields big sound even from a compact speaker enclosure. Paired with that is a deluxe titanium tweeter mounted onto a custom constant-directivity waveguide for high, consistent output. What’s more, the Everse 8 borrows several coveted components from EV sister brand Dynacord, including a Class-D amplifier and a top-notch DSP sound module. Inside and out, this is one speaker that settles for nothing but the best.
Electro-Voice Everse 8 8-inch 2-way Battery-Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Battery-powered portable PA for indoor or outdoor use
- Best-in-class audio via a Dynacord high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and Dynacord DSP module
- Built-in 4-channel digital mixer with studio-quality DSP effects and processing, 48V phantom power, feedback suppression, and audio ducking
- Custom-designed high-capacity li-ion battery pack with up to 12 hours of run time per charge
- Effortless battery removal and swaps with a tool-free design
- 8-inch woofer with patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) port design
- High-output titanium tweeter mounted onto a custom constant-directivity waveguide
- Flexible function — use it with a tripod to boost range, as a stage wedge using the 55° monitor angle, or use upright with a 30° kick-back angle to project upward and out
- Stream via Bluetooth in mono or stereo
- EV QuickSmart Mobile app remote control of all audio, effects, and mix functions via phone or tablet
- 12V DC port for powering wireless microphone systems (using system battery) plus a charging port for mobile devices
- Weatherized polypropylene shell with an IP43 rating (water resistant to splashes and light rain)
- No-skid rubber pads for a slip-free experience
- Available with a wide variety of accessories (sold separately), including padded totes, accessory trays, rain covers, and extra batteries