The UHF3205 operates on the less-crowded UHF frequency band giving you a clearer, interference-free sound. Each mic channel has its own volume control and you can either output both channels independently or together using the “mixed output” channel. Included in this package are two wireless rechargeable microphones with upgraded, durable metal bodies. Enjoy wireless freedom at home or in the club with the UHF3205.
– 2 wireless rechargeable handheld mics included
– Included microphone charger charges both microphones at the same time
– 2 unbalanced mic outputs (1/4 in.) and 1 mixed output (1/4 in.)
– Interference-resistant UHF Band operation from 614 MHz – 694 MHz
– Rugged mic grills protect the microphone cartridge and prevent the mic from rolling
– Individual Volume controls for precise vocal balancing
– Low charge indicator (LED) on mics
– Dual antennas provide clear signal reception
– Rugged 1 RU metal receiver chassis and microphone
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.