Better Music Builder is excited to introduce the next generation of Classic Series speakers, the CS-812 G2. With the same internal design the CS-812 G2 will have the power and clarity of CS-612 G2, but with extra elegance and class. Presumably the CS-812 G2 will use MDF wood with a glossy smooth piano style surface.
The latest technology enables these speakers to produce high quality sound, precise clarity and strong reliability. They are made using high temperature treated magnesium diaphragm, voice coil with copper cladding aluminum wire, and compression cavity designed with linear phase technology. Magnetic circuit of tweeter generates high magnetic energy, low distortion, excellent ventilation function, and high strength plywood that can absorb unwanted noise for high performance.
The greatest improvement in terms of structure from the first generation Classic Series is the added mid frequency tweeter, making the second generation Classic Series three-way speakers. The midrange driver may very well be the most significant part of the audio sound spectrum as it creates sounds which are most familiar to the human ear, such as musical instruments and human voice. This allows for even more dynamic sounds and versatile use.
- 3-Way Full Range Piano Wood Speaker
- 3”x2 tweeters [paper cone high frequency drivers]
- 4”x2 tweeters [paper cone middle frequency drivers]
- 12”x1 woofer [low frequency woofer]
- High output SPL and sensitivity
- Copper wired voice coil
- Speaker input terminal (banana plug or insert type)
- Frequency response 25Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Front grill adjustable 180 degrees
- Cabinet design for FOH use
- Flexible and easy-to install configurations (wall, ceiling, under balcony)
- Type: Front (3-Way Full Range)
- Max. Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Cabinet Type: Piano Wood
- Supported Fixture: Ceiling, Wall Mount, Floor Stand
- Woofer: 12 inches (1 unit)
- Tweeter: 3 inches (2 units: High Frequency x 2) / 4 inches (2 units: Middle Frequency x 2)
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25Hz ~ 18kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/1W/1M
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 300Hz / HF: 6.3kHz
- Dimension (WxHxD): 24.1 x 13.8 x 13.6 in / 61.2 x 35 x 34.5 cm (each)
- Packing Dimension (WxHxD): 17.9 x 27.4 x 16.1 in / 45.5 x 69.5 x 41 cm (each)
- Net Weight: 38 lbs / 17.2 kg (each)
- Shipping Weight: 42.6 lbs / 19.3 kg (each)
Free Ground Shipping within the 48- U.S States.
No tax outside Texas!
Free Tech Support.
Authorized dealer plus full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty!
Brand New, Factory Sealed!