RSQ has come out with the latest innovation in wireless microphones to help protect your investment.
RSQ’s UHF-RM917 is a 34 channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed for a variety of venues, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental, home use and churches. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
The rugged construction on this system protects it from damaged in case they are dropped, thrown or stepped on. Its microphone battery life can last up to 12 hours during
continuous use without interference.
Aside from its unbreakable and compact design this model was engineered with Ultra High Frequency which delivers professional quality sound and true freedom of movement for vocalists, musicians, and karaoke aficionados.
- 900 Mhz
- 34 Channels
- Frequency Range: 925-932MHz
- RF Output Level: Max 10 mW
- Channel Space: 200KHz
- Carrier Wave Stability: 15ppm
- Power Requirements: 3.6V / 850mA
- Frequency Ranges: 925-932MHz
- Nominal Input Level: Min. -93dBm (at SINAD 40dB)
- S/N Ratio: Min. 80dB
- Audio Output: 1.3V (1KHz ± 50KHz)
- Oscillation Mode: PLL
- Power Consumption: Max. 300mA / 2CH
- Power Requirements: 12V DC 1A