The JBL EON615 multi-use PA enclosure can be used as a either a powered main or stage monitor thanks to a built-in DSP EQ circuit. Tone settings can be tailored for music or speech depending on the application, and parameters can be controlled wirelessly over Bluetooth to dial in a room’s sound or squelch feedback from a distance.
The EON615 enclosure is equipped with two JBL-designed speakers—a 15″ driver and a horn—for full-range music and speech reproduction. These are powered by two (2) 500W power amplifiers (1,000W total) with a programmable limiter to keep that slap bassist or enthusiastic speaker from overloading your speakers, or to keep performances and public address under a certain dB level.
JBL’s Waveform technology and injection-molded cabinets help to disperse sound in a 90° arc. Four convenient handles provide a sure grip for setting up and tearing down no matter what the configuration. Backed by a 2-year warranty through JBL Professional.
Now it’s easier than ever to control your PA system. With the JBL EON615’s built-in bluetooth connectivity, you can connect your phone, tablet, or computer wirelessly with just a couple of simple steps. Now you can you control the DSP within the speaker wirelessly to get the sound you want remotely.
JBL EON615 15” Portable Powered PA Speaker at a Glance:
- Self-powered portable PA speaker from the JBL EON600 line
- Produces the clean, powerful sound of a studio monitor in a live setting
- 2 Mic/Line inputs—no mixer required
- Use as singles for event rooms
- Use in pairs for clubs and churches
- Use in arrays for stadiums and amphitheaters
- 15″ JBL driver with horn
- Injection-molded cabinet
- 1,000 watts of power (2 x 500W)
- Programmable limiter
- EQ presets for music or speech
- Control EQ settings wirelessly over Bluetooth (iOS/Android support)
- Switchable Main/Monitor settings
- JBL Waveguide technology
- 127 dB peak
- Sold separately
- 39 lbs
- 2-year manufacturer warranty